Real Estate Professionals
Real Estate professionals are usually extremely busy with the front-end initial contact activities of selling real estate. Our Virtual Office Assistants have a Real Estate support background and can easily handle the back-end activities that do not require a license such as:
- coordinate marketing campaigns (custom-designed monthly newsletters, postcards, flyers, websites, etc.)
- place advertising in various publications and mail copy to seller
- maintaining and updating a database (mailing lists, client segmentation, subdivision details, tracking and reporting sales data, etc.)
- creating well-designed Comparative Market Analysis'
- call people to schedule appointments
- call sellers to schedule showings, closing or inspections
- prepare listing presentations
- input listings and handle changes in MLS
- assemble documents and communicate with escrow secretary to monitor closing details
- secure public information from courthouse, utilities, etc.
- act as a courier to deliver documents, pick up keys, etc.
- purchase and send closing gifts to clients
- address and mail open house invitations and thank you notes to open house attendees
- install and remove lock boxes
- assemble FSBO and expired leads for follow up
- perform bookkeeping activities
As your Virtual Office Assistant, we will always be ready to work for you, but only when you need us.